A leading telco organisation in Berkshire is hiring for an Accounts Payable Administrator on a contract basis.
- Process invoices and make timely payments to suppliers when goods or services have been received.
- Verify and input invoices onto Oracle.
- Complete statement reconciliations on a monthly basis to ensure ledger mirrors that of the supplier.
- Ensure all invoices and payments are accounted for.
- Review and resolve aged credit queries.
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers.
- Deal with external queries.
- Experience of working in a finance administration position, ideally within an AP team.
- GCSE's, including in Maths.
- Good IT skills, including Office.
- Oracle experience is desired.
- Highly accurate and numerate.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.