|Job Title:||Accounting Manager - Fixed Assets|
|REF:||AD - AM - AssM_1564565959|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Darlington|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Accounting Manager - Fixed Assets
A leading telecoms company are currently recruiting for a Accounting Manager - Fixed Asset to join their team.
The role will be responsible for all aspects of Fixed Asset accounting and reporting to ensure that complete and accurate information is provided to internal stakeholders and shareholders' Fixed Asset teams.
You will also be required to own the team road map to continuously review, develop and implement change to improve the current End to End process to increase accuracy, improve financial controls and ensure compliance with relevant Accounting Standards (inculdingIFRS)
Furthermore you will be accountable for but not limited to:
- Inventory accounting and valuation
- Sub-ledger review
- Accruals accounting
- Cost Capitalisation process
- Fixed Asset creation
- Depreciation calculations and reporting for multiple depreciation policies
- Asset disposals and write offs
- Relevant Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Accurate reporting and active monitoring of Assets under Construction (AUC)
- Timely completion of Balance Sheet reconciliation and effective resolution of outstanding items
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience of Fixed Asset Management and Inventory Accounting.
Please click to apply or contact me directly email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.