BELLSHILL, SCOTLAND/Hybrid way of working
We're on the lookout for on established Account Director (AD), to drive the strategic direction for a defined set of high net value Public Sector accounts. The Account Director will have accountability for annualised revenue growth, through development of high level customer relationships across Bellshill and Edinburgh.
You will be collaborating through the formation and management of virtual teams, whilst coaching and mentoring Account Managers, Sales Specialists and other key members of the group to help drive success.
We are super proud of our history, helping communities to stay connected with oodles of outstanding products and services. We offer the full works- broadband, TV, mobile and landline- equipping our customers out with the very latest tech.
But it's not just what we do, but why we do it that really matters.
Our mission is to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers. An extensive part of that journey is about how we ensure that our forward-thinking people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. For us, it is crucial that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work, and we're working hard every day to achieve this.
The Account Director will need to optimise revenue growth, across our solutions portfolio, with a clear focus on driving new acquisitions and elevating C-Level strategic relationships, through clear alignment of our offerings against the customer's digital aspirations.
The Account Director will showcase the passion to motivate change, the ability to approach each interaction with a consultative mind-set and know how to communicate and influence confidently. Teamwork is also key in this role, so we want someone who embraces the opportunity to encourage others to excel.
The successful Account Director will have:
- Previous experience in a Public Sector consulting-led senior sales role, in an Account Director capacity, specifically across the Scotland.
- Proven track record of driving and implementing strategic plans across several accounts.
- Experience of collaboration and leading of teams, from an operational level, to drive standard methodology, sales plan execution and approach to problem solving.
- Experienced in leading strategic conversation at board level, influencing senior partners both internally and externally.
Other things we're looking for:
- Previous success stories of securing new business and development of accounts through existing and new technologies.
- Tangible examples of achieving excellent customer service and credible Net Promoter Scores.
- Must be comfortable travelling to our customers across Scotland (once government restrictions are lifted and it's safe to do so).
To apply for the Account Director please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.