|Job Title:||4th Line Support Engineer/Designer - Cloud Native Azure|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
4th Line Support Engineer/Designer/Architect/Consultant (Cloud Native Azure) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire with 2 days remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful application will be a 4th Line Support Engineer/Designer with extensive experience in Cloud Native Azure
- Proven track record of the following: solution designs, service enhancements, problem resolutions, leading small to medium projects.
- Must have strong systems installation/decommissioning experience, as well as service desk and incident management & IT operations
- Extensive experience of service acceptance, in addition to release and deployment and change management
- Defines the support criteria for infrastructure design, guiding support teams, using top-level technical expertise in order to resolve complex problems and deliver service improvements. Alerts and influences management in respect of the availability of new technology and changes to existing methodologies that impact on the way the organisation delivers services.
- Defines, drives and improves technically related processes. Influences problem escalation in critical situations to resolve customer issues.
- Technically leads implementation of changes & leads technical implementation of complex infrastructures and technical designs including producing cost and timescale estimates and identifying risks. On larger projects works within a technical framework of the Project to meet customer requirements.
- Takes ownership and provides consultancy level expertise to resolve major technical problems, involving other specialists and third parties where necessary. Proactively analyses information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Provides technical and commercial expertise in conceiving and articulating changes to service methodologies and technologies to improve and grow the business.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.