We are recruiting for an operational IMS Support Engineer - MUST HAVE CONFIDENT LINUX EXPERIENCE for VoWifi and VoLTE services for mobile telecoms network operators.
What does the role involve?
You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining market leading MCC (3G and 4G CS Core (Nokia DX/ATCA), and IMS Core including CSCF, EPDG, SBC, MRF & SBC) platforms to ensure high levels of service delivery and availability.
The role is to perform operations back office support for a wide range of technologies, with on-call requirements. Tasks include fault resolution, integration testing and upgrades.
- IMS / Linux / UNIX skills
- Understanding of 4G/LTE call flows and IMS architecture.
- Technical experience of Mobile Circuit Core solutions in either an Operational or Development Organisation.
- Broad technical appreciation of MCC technologies and their applications in a 3G / 4G mobile operator environment.
- An in-depth knowledge of Nokia/NSN DX Core Network equipment - Nokia ATCA/DX MSS, MGW & IMS Core CSCF, EPDG, SBC, MRF
- Strong troubleshooting skills using knowledge of protocols - ISUP, SIP, H248, Diameter etc.
- A good understanding of moves, changes, installations, relocations and strategic or business related projects is required.
- Appreciation of the importance of change management in an Operational Environment.
- Ability to manage prioritise time across conflicting requirements of Delivery and day to day Operations.
- Understanding of product life cycles.
- 4+ year's systems development, integration support or maintenance of Telco grade high availability architectures.
- HNC/HND/BSc/B Eng or Equivalent
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.