|Job Title:||3rd Line WAN Network Project Engineer/ SC Cleared/Juniper/Cisco|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Duration:||6 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
3rd Line WAN Network Project Engineer
Solihull - on site
I have an exciting new role working as a 3rd Line WAN Network Project Engineer for a company based in Solihull
- Technical Capability. Works within a team as a noted expert with a wide range of systems or in-depth product knowledge without supervision helping to define and implement technical best practice. Ensures effective planning and implementation of creative and innovative service changes.
- Process. Contributes to the definition of operational processes, (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalated problems.
- Service Level. Manages systems within Service Level Agreements, proposing, defining improvements and implementing changes to meet service level requirements. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Project Work. Leads technical implementation of medium complexity infrastructures and technical designs including producing cost and timescale estimates and identifying risks. On larger projects works within a technical framework of the project to meet customer requirements.
- Customer Relations. Establishes working relationships with the customer and relevant operational units, at the appropriate technical and/or management level, to understand the requirements of the customer's business in order to deliver and enhance the service.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems. Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary. Proactively analyzes information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Team Working. Takes a technical lead, promoting knowledge sharing and development of other team members both inside and outside of the group. May act as a team manager as necessary.
- Business Awareness. Proactively contributes both technically and commercially to identify and win new business. Understands the requirements of the customer's business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service.
- Professional Development. Stays up to date with new products, tools and techniques, encouraging their use within the business to promote continuous improvement of capability.
The successful 3rd Line WAN Network Project Engineer will have
- Juniper experience
- Proven track record working with product authority and external vendor support teams.
- Proven track record of problem resolutions.
- Successful solution designs implemented.
- Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes.
- Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
- Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
- Successful track record of leading small projects.
- Successful track record of working with third parties.
To apply for the 3rd Line WAN Network Project Engineer please send your cv to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
IT Service Desk - 1st Line - 150 Euro p.d.
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: €120 - €150 per day
Security cleared* Solaris Architect
Location: London, England
Deskside Support Engineer
Location: Cork, Republic of Ireland
Location: Remote, Global