|Job Title:||3rd Line WAN Network Engineer - Solihull - Contract|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
3rd Line WAN Network Project Engineer - Solihull - Contract
*please note that a national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance might be considered*
Leading Defence sector Manager Services Provider require an experienced 3rd Line WAN Engineer to work on an ongoing contract basis in a shift pattern (7am - 7pm) on site in their Solihull office.
- 3rd Line Network experience
- Live Networking environment
- Cisco experience ideally having a CCNA or CCNP qualification
- Any Juniper experience beneficial
- Install, configure & troubleshoot Cisco routers and switches
- Experience across MPLS, BGP, PKI & IPSEC.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a cv with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.