|Job Title:||3rd Line WAN Network Engineer - Juniper/Cisco|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
3rd Line WAN Network Engineer - Juniper/Cisco/live network/routers/switches/MPLS/BGP/PKI/IPSEC. is urgently required by our Global IT Services client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Solihull.
We are looking for a 3rd line WAN Engineer. The role will involve day to day BAU management of Incidents, problems and Change Configuring SRX series routers to meet tight project and operational support deadlines to enable the support/delivery of secure network services globally.
We need an experienced 3rd line network engineer to join a small team of highly skilled engineers based in Solihull to manage and support a key customer Core Network WAN estate
Daily duties will include a mixture project/implementation work, general operational support activities, proactive network enhancement, support escalations and fault finding.
We require a skilled 3rd line engineer capable of configuring, trouble shooting and tuning Juniper network devices.
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of configuring and tuning the following
- Juniper SRX platform - successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Junos & experience in various SRX platforms. Candidate will have comprehensive CLi exposure.
- Candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of routing and switching
- BGP - successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of configuring and tuning BGP, to include topics such as policy based routing, manipulation of attributes, load-balancing techniques, and lastly have comprehensive troubleshooting skillset.
- IPSEC - successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of IPSEC VPN's and be familiar with troubleshooting.
- MPLS - successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting MPLS
- PKI - successful candidate will have knowledge of PKI infrastructure elements and be familiar with certificate based VPN authentication
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
IT Service Desk - 1st Line - 150 Euro p.d.
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: €120 - €150 per day
IT Service Desk - 1st Line - 130 Euro p.d.
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: €120 - €130 per day
Location: Remote, Global