3rd Line Technical Specialist - Citrix
Full time Contract (40 hours per week)
Base Location- Edinburgh
Work Location- Remote
Are you a motivated enterprise level Citrix Specialist? Can you work autonomously to deliver 3rd line support, project delivery and maintain technology currency across Citrix Cloud, Citrix Storefront & Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops ? Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to deliver a world class service? This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
I am currently undertaking a Search for a 3rd Line Technical Specialist - Citrix role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
We are looking for a 3rd Line Citrix Specialist to join a highly skilled team.
The role holder works under general direction with substantial responsibility and autonomy for planning and delivering their work. Recognized as a knowledge leader, supporting less experienced staff, the role holder performs varied and complex technical and professional activities and investigations, along with taking an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Technical Capability. Works within a team as a noted expert with a wide range of systems or in-depth product knowledge without supervision helping to define and implement technical best practice. Ensures effective planning and implementation of creative and innovative service changes.
- Process. Contributes to the definition of operational processes, (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalated problems.
- Service Level. Manages systems within Service Level Agreements, proposing, defining improvements and implementing changes to meet service level requirements. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Project Work. Leads technical implementation of medium complexity infrastructures and technical designs including producing cost and timescale estimates and identifying risks. On larger projects works within a technical framework of the project to meet customer requirements.
- Customer Relations. Establishes working relationships with the customer and relevant operational units, at the appropriate technical and/or management level, to understand the requirements of the customer's business in order to deliver and enhance the service.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems. Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary. Proactively analyzes information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Team Working. Takes a technical lead, promoting knowledge sharing and development of other team members both inside and outside of the group. May act as a team manager as necessary.
- Business Awareness. Proactively contributes both technically and commercially to identify and win new business. Understands the requirements of the customer's business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service.
- Professional Development. Stays up to date with new products, tools and techniques, encouraging their use within the business to promote continuous improvement of capability.
- Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops SME Level experience.
- Citrix Cloud and Citrix App layering SME Level experience.
- Citrix Storefront Advanced Administrator experience.
- Windows Virtual Desktop delivery and support experience.
- Change Management Processes experience.
- Enterprise level experience writing test plans & SOE's experience.
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Technical Operations Specialist (AIX)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Oracle Functional SCM Consultant
Location: Kildare, Republic of Ireland
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
IT Infrastructure Engineer (support / administration / rollout)
Operations Engineer - IT Support
Location: City of London, London