|Job Title:||3rd Line Support - SQL / Apache / PostgreSQL - Perm - Mon-Fri|
|REF:||CB - SQL 3RDLINE_1579871774|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
3rd Line Support - SQL / Apache / PostgreSQL - Perm - Mon-Fri - Security Cleared
This is role is working for an exciting company who are growing a new area of expertise - initially you will be working on the set up and construction of a new team and then go into live service mode
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
- Works within a team to provide detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
- Recognises opportunities to improve performance against Service Level. Acts as a point of escalation to resolve service delivery issues. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known), Escalates or gains support where appropriate. Proactively analyses, trends and reports on information (e.g. on performance service levels) in a timely manner to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Maintains awareness of technical and service developments, taking the initiative to extend own knowledge to learn about products, technologies and techniques to deliver enhanced service.
- Incident Management - Will receive incidents/faults from SPOC & 2nd/3rd Line support or 3rd Parties to manage the resolution, keeping the Service Incident record updated
- Problem Management - Will proactively review the Incident, Problem and other Service Management data to identify potential problems and recommend solutions.
- Change Management - Impacting, building, delivery and supporting of changes in accordance with agreed Processes and Work Instructions.
- Service Request Fulfilment - Fulfilment of Complex Service Requests based on the defined Service Catalogue including add, change or remove access to Production or Pre-Production.
- DBA Daily/Weekly/Monthly checks
- DBA patches delivery against the defined infrastructure.
- DBA service/system improvements against the defined infrastructure.
- Support and participate as required in all ITSCM, BCP and DR activities
- Creation and Update of Work Instructions for Triage and Knowledge Sharing
Technical Required Skills:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Apache Cassandra RDBMS
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Server
- PostgreSQL 11.2
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Oracle Application Techno-Functional Consultant (Financials)