|Job Title:||3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
3rd Line Network Engineer/NOC Engineer/3rd Line Network Support (CCNA, CCNP, MPLS, BGP, PKI, IP, Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Cisco Firewalls, Security Clearable*) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Solihull, West Midlands.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an experienced 3rd line network support engineer, joining a small team to manage and support a secure Network.
- Live Networking environment experience
- Must have experience across MPLS, BGP, PKI & IP
Must be able to be able to install, configure & troubleshoot Cisco routers and switches
- General support Escalations
- Fault finding
- Project / Implementation work.
- Strong knowledge & experience of Cisco routers, switches and firewalls.
- Experience in a Service Desk or NOC environment.
- Desirable: Juniper routers, switches and firewalls.
- CCNA, CCNP certified of equivalent
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
First Line Support Agent
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Service Desk Agent/1st line support
Location: Swords, Dublin
Location: Remote, USA
Location: Remote, Global
Location: Remote, Global