|Job Title:||3rd Line Network Engineer - Security Clearance|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Network System Engineers required for a large DataCentre Infrastructure project. This role is for 3rd Line Support working on two separate infrastructures. It may also include Project DataCentre build tasks and Service Transition tasks such as Due Diligence, design updates, creation of Work Instructions & Knowledge Articles.
What the role will be doing:
- Managing Network Support Incidents and Changes, and in addition, Project DataCentre build Network tasks and Changes; there are a high number of Change requests for tenants on each environment. Some tenants are Live and some are starting to deploy and test on the platforms.
- Monitor network solution and remediate any issues found.
- Ensure the environment is maintained and patched.
- 3rd line Support experience.
- Experience on either Cisco ACI or Cisco ISE.
- Network System Engineer ideally with CCNP & also qualified or working towards CCIE.
- Experience in supporting a customer in a secure environment.
- Experienced in producing Low Level designs and Support collateral (e.g. WIs and KAs).
The successful candidate will require security clearance - candidates not holding this currently can still be considered.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Build Engineer - Hertfordshire - Security Cleared
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Build Engineer - Stevenage - Security Cleared
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
Security cleared* Solaris Architect
Location: London, England
IT Service Desk - 1st Line - 150 Euro p.d.
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: €120 - €150 per day