3rd Line Linux Infrastructure Support Engineer
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a skilled Linux Infrastructure Support Engineer on an ongoing contract basis.
- Support of Linux VM and Physical Servers including the creation of Gold Builds and Hardening of Servers.
- Extensive Linux Scripting (shell and Ansible).
- Core Linux Products including Satellite Server, Ansible Tower, Bit Bucket and Docker.
- Understanding and experience of the full development and implementation lifecycle including Integration and Test.
- Open source technology: Zookeeper, AKKA Framework, RabbitMQ, WIldfly, Scribe, Pacemaker Clustering, TomCat, Java & OpenJDKormats.
- Application Support.
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
WAN 1st Line Engineer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Security Cleared Solaris Engineer/2nd/3rd Line Solaris Engineer
Location: London, England
Security Cleared Desktop/Deskside/Help-Desk Support Engineer
Location: Croydon, London
Location: Cork City, Cork
SR. APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER - HYBRID - DUBLIN - CONTRACT
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland