3rd Line Linux Engineer - PERMANENT
In this role, the individual will take the role of a 3rd Line Linux Engineer.
To provide technical support to the shared service components the SD-WAN Services.
The activities will involve the support of shared service components installed as part of the Secure SD-WAN service. The engineer will work with the current support personnel to understand the products and their use within the shared service and to develop their diagnostic skills / capability.
- Excellent Customer Service skills and a demonstrated success exceeding customer expectations
- Familiarity with analysis and debugging skills with experience in troubleshooting
- Hands on Linux experience
- Capability, Knowledge & Expertise
- People skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong planning and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A self-starting approach and strong communication skills
- Be flexible in their availability to provide the necessary support as it may be required to provide, on an 'on-call' basis, delivering planned support during evenings, nights, weekends or on secondment to customer's premises for periods of time
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland