|Job Title:||3rd Line Infrastructure Support/Windows Server 2016/PowerShell|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer (Windows Server 2016, PowerShell, Problem Management, Change Management, Incident Management) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company on a permanent basis, to be based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer who will provide support for a secure Data Centre on a 24/7 shift pattern
- Must have strong support Windows Server 2016 & PowerShell scripting experience.
- Must have extensive Problem, Change & Incident management
- Must have 3rd line support experience of the following: Windows Server 2016 platforms (AD, Certificate Authority, Cluster, DHCP, DNS, SQL Server, Remote Desktop Server, Internet Information Services), Windows Assessment & Deployment Kit, MS Office, PowerShell, Group Policies, Futro Thin Clients (eLux Scout) and ServerView, Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016
- Incident resolution and system management of secure IT solutions, IT infrastructures, application hosting or components that contribute to IT service delivery
- Service fulfilment requests
- Involved in Infrastructure Daily/Weekly/Monthly checks based on defined Work Instructions, Infrastructure patches delivery against the defined infrastructure, creating and updating Work Instructions for Triage and Knowledge Sharing
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.