2nd/3rd Line Application Support (ITIL/Change/Problem/Incident/Legacy Systems/Sharepoint) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 month contract, to be based in London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive and recent broad application support experience at a 2nd and 3rd line support level
- Providing day to day operational and technical application support through the effective use and management of incident, requests and problems.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the application portfolio.
- SharePoint experience, in terms of support, content management and development of sites, services and functionality is desirable.
- Experience of working within an ITIL environment.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers, ensuring issues are escalated and dealt with as necessary and to SLA
- Experience of working with legacy systems
- Manage all system access requests
- Own application/system documentation and the data repository that holds that information (i.e. SharePoint)
- Provide technical support to the application architect and project services as required for project deliverables
- Ensure that pro-formas are completed and submitted and track delivery
- Provide test support for new and enhanced systems/applications
- Owns Configuration Management process
- Responsible for scheduled maintenance and capacity planning
- Ensure that security, compliance and legislation is considered in all aspects of the role and associated processes
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the data warehouse
- Run reports and conduct analysis in-line with Business/Management requirements
- Responsible for the provision of performance information, ensuring timely, accurate reports are provided to the necessary parties
- Experience of working with ITIL processes within an organisation, in particular, incident, request, change and problem Management
- Experience working in a customer facing technical role
- Proven experience working with and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Experience managing assets, both hardware and software
- Knowledge and understanding of application portfolio
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.