|Job Title:||2nd line Support Team Lead - Permanent - Basingstoke|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
2nd line Support Team Lead - Permanent - Basingstoke
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
- Leading Managed Services provider require a 2nd Line Support Team Lead on a permanent basis to manage & augment the existing Shared Service to provide support on a 24/7 shift pattern.
- Performance Management: Service Management, Performance/People Management, Communication and Recruitment
- Event Management: Monitor Notifications and Events generated by automated systems and act as required when particular events/notifications occur.
- Incident Management: Incident logging, triage and assignment on both the Service Desk and SharePoint. Manage the Incident to resolution in conjunction with the 3rd parties, keeping the Service Desk record in both Toolsets updated in accordance with agreed Work Instruction and assign any escalations to 3rd Line.
- Problem Management: Will manage, monitor and resolve Problems in accordance with agreed SLA's
- Patch Deployment: Deployment of monthly security patches to Microsoft server environments using the Microsoft SCCM toolset.
- Change Management: Support and participate as required in all Change Management Activities
- Request Fulfilment: Will receive and fulfil simple Service Requests to provision end-user access to the hosting environment.
- Experience in managing/leading a service desk team
- Experience in supporting secure IT infrastructures
- Experience in incident resolution and/or system management of secure IT infrastructures
- Basic understanding of Systems Centre Operations Manage 2019
- Basic understanding of Systems Centre Configuration Manager Version 1910
- Good understanding of VMware ESX and vCentre
- Anti-Virus management and reporting
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Network Engineer - Permanent - Berkshire/Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Software Developer - VME - COBOL, C++ - Manchester - Permanent
Location: City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
Security Cleared Data Support Engineer Hadoop/CI/CD/Postgres
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Security Cleared - L3 WINTEL & VDI Support Engineer
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
IT Procurement Manager
Location: Berkshire, England