|Job Title:||2nd Line Support / Deskside Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
2nd Line Support / Deskside Support Engineer - Contract - London.
Skills Required - Windows 7 & 10, MS Office, Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer.
A global IT services company is searching for a 2nd Line Support / Deskside Support Engineer to join their team on client-site in London. The role will involve working with a customer in the finance industry.
Role and Skills Required:
- Candidates must have strong 2nd Line, technical, Deskside/Desktop, customer facing support experience.
- Must have strong BAU IT experience around installation, troubleshooting, roll outs/deployment, end to end problem resolution and maintenance experience.
- Candidates must have excellent client facing experience, with extensive experience of providing face to face support.
- Candidates should be able to respond to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions. Must have the ability to advise customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Experience of supporting as many of the following as possible: Windows 7 & 10, MS Office 2010/2013/2016, Office 365, Citrix (XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, VDI), Windows 2008/2012 R2 Server, SCCM, Active Directory, MacOS, iPhone & Android, BYOD etc.
- Experience of working within SLAs.
- Desktop, laptop, printer support.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Support Technician
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: Daily Rate
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside Support (O365, Windows10, Citrix)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Apple/Mac/Jamf 2nd & 3rd Line Service Desk Technical Support
Location: London, England
2nd Line Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands