2nd line support - (SC Cleared - eligible for DV security clearance)
My client is a Global IT Services client who has a vacancy for a 2nd line support engineer in their Basingstoke office. The 2nd line support engineer will investigate and resolve issues and incidents passed on from the 1st line team.
You will be an excellent team player, have experience of IT support, incident resolution and/or system management of secure IT solutions, IT infrastructures, application hosting or components that contribute to IT service delivery. -
Excellent customer communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of secure IT infrastructures, applications and IT security policies and enforcement.
- Experience in supporting secure IT infrastructures
Proven technical understanding and support of some or all of:
- Understanding of ITIL Service Management
- Windows Server 2008 platforms
- Microsoft Group Policies
- VMwareESX and vCentre
- Management of SAN based storage system (ideally NetApp)
Due to secure nature of this role, as a minimum, the 2nd line support engineer will need to already have security clearance to SC level and be eligible to obtain DV clearance.
If you are a 2nd Line Support Engineer looking for an opportunity to progress then contact Paul NOW on 01179 087 000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.