|Job Title:||2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows - Dublin
Are you a skilled IT professional with excellent people skills combined with solid Deskside Support experience? If so, please apply for a brand new 2 month contract opportunity working for an outstanding IT Services client based in central Dublin.
You will be working for a key customers within Education and Learning and will offer the right candidate an engaging and vibrant working environment for a potentially long term contract engagement.
To be considered you will ideally have the following skillset:
- Strong Window deskside support experience - work supporting Windows 10 an advantage.
- Strong experience responding to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Ability to advise customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Able to work with little supervision and able to work on a wider range of systems.
- Active Directory
- MS Office Suite
- MS Outlook
- Citrix (nice to have but not essential)
If this role is a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond by sending your most up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People on +44 (0)117 9087000 or email via: email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Deskside Engineer - IT Support - Dublin
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
3rd Line WAN Network Project Engineer/ SC Cleared/Juniper/Cisco
Location: Solihull, West Midlands