|Job Title:||2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows - Dublin
Are you a skilled IT professional with excellent people skills combined with solid Deskside Support experience? If so, please apply for a brand new 2 month contract opportunity working for an outstanding IT Services client based in central Dublin.
You will be working for a key customers within Education and Learning and will offer the right candidate an engaging and vibrant working environment for a potentially long term contract engagement.
To be considered you will ideally have the following skillset:
- Strong Window deskside support experience - work supporting Windows 10 an advantage.
- Strong experience responding to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Ability to advise customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Able to work with little supervision and able to work on a wider range of systems.
- Active Directory
- MS Office Suite
- MS Outlook
- Citrix (nice to have but not essential)
If this role is a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond by sending your most up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People on +44 (0)117 9087000 or email via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer - AD - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
VIP 2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Win10/O365/BAU)
Location: London, England
2nd Line Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Windows 10 & O365)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim