|Job Title:||2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
A global IT Services and Technology Specialist are currently looking for an experienced Deskside Support Engineer to provide ongoing support during a Windows 10 roll out for one of their key global retail clients.
To be considered you will have the following skillset:
- Window deskside support experience - strong Windows 10 support experience is key.
- Strong 2nd line support experience.
- Strong experience responding to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Ability to advise customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Able to works with little supervision and able to work on a wider range of systems.
If this role seems like a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond including your up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or email via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland