|Job Title:||2nd Line Network Support (24x7) - Hampshire - Permanent|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
2nd Line Network Support (24x7) - Hampshire - Permanent
Great opportunity for a 1st/2nd line Network Engineer to join a leading Managed Service provider in the Defence Sector and work as part of a great 24/7 team in a 2nd line Network Engineer role on a permanent basis.
- Event Management: Monitor Notifications and Events generated by automated systems and act as required when particular events/notifications occur.
- Incident Management: Incident logging, triage and assignment on both the Microsoft System Centre Service Manager Toolset and the ServiceNow Toolset. Manage the Incident to resolution in conjunction with the 3rd parties, keeping the Service Desk record in both Toolsets updated in accordance with agreed WI.
- Problem Management: Will manage, monitor and resolve Problems in accordance with agreed SLA's
- Patch Deployment: Deployment of monthly security patches to Microsoft server environments using the Microsoft SCCM toolset.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of core routing and switching at CCNP level
- Hands-on experiencing in troubleshooting enterprise networks
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.