2nd Line Network Engineer *SC cleared*
The 2nd Line service provided is 24x7 (365 days) and staff will be on a shift pattern. The service covers both server and network support.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor Notifications and Events generated by automated systems and act as required when particular events/notifications occur.
- Incident Management
- Provide 2nd line network support
Mandatory Skills Required:
Experience of IT support, incident resolution and / or system management of secure IT solutions, IT infrastructures, application hosting or components that contribute to IT service delivery.
Technical knowledge of secure IT infrastructures, applications and IT security policies and enforcement.
*Awareness of DevOps methodology
Proven technical understanding and support of some or all of:
* Understanding of ITIL Service Management
* Windows Server 2012 platforms
* Microsoft Group Policies
* Microsoft Office 2016
* Supporting Scout Server Thin Client access
* VMware ESX and vCentre
* Management of SAN based storage and backup system (ideally EMC)
* Base understanding of Systems Centre Operations Manage 2012
* Base understanding of Systems Centre Configuration Manager 2012 software delivery
* Anti-Virus management and reporting
* DV clearance
* Cisco UCS
* Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
* SharePoint Site Management
* SQL Server 2012 database management
* Experience of Java based application support
* IIS web services management and support
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.