|Job Title:||2nd Line Network Engineer/VIP & Exec Support|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
2nd Line Network VIP & Exec Support Engineer (BAU, Cisco, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, DHCP) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based 5 days on client site, in Working, Surrey. Candidates must be able to work on client site in Woking 5 days a week, with an immediate start on-site.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have customer facing, VIP/Exec/Director level Network BAU support experience
- Must have experience of the following: Cisco, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routers, switches, firewalls, DHCP, network fault finding
- Excellent client facing experience
- Background in end user VIP & Exec support and customer service environments
- Applying timely and accurate updates to assigned incidents.
- Candidates must be able to work on client site in Woking 5 days a week.
- Tracking SLA expiry times and resolving incidents within SLA deadlines.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Problem Analyst/Reporting analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Full Stack .Net Developer
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Service Desk Agent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester