2nd Line Network Engineer - Security Cleared
Job type: Contract
My client is looking for a Security cleared Network Engineer to work out of a location in Gloucestershire. The successful candidate will need to hold Security Clearance to DV Level prior to starting.
The Network Engineer will ideally be Cisco certified and need experience in 1st and 2nd line, application support and troubleshooting experience. Any Juniper experience will be a bonus
* Minimum of two years commercial networking experience.
* Strong, in depth knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing.
* Strong in depth knowledge of networking hardware, especially from the Juniper family, Experience of network implementation work.
* Working knowledge of ISDN, VPN, Broadband solutions.
* Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools
Desirable Skills Required:
Cisco Certified Network Associate.
* Previous experience of network design.
* ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes.
* Understanding of network security.
Due to the nature of the work, candidates will need to be DV Cleared prior to starting on site.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.