We are recruiting for a Leading defence industry IT Service Provider for 2nd Line Network Engineer to Support & augment the existing Shared Service to provide support on a 24/7 shift pattern for permanent position.
Please note: A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Event Management: Monitor Notifications and Events generated by automated systems and act as required when particular events/notifications occur.
- Incident Management: Incident logging, triage and assignment on both the Microsoft System Centre Service Manager Toolset and the Home Office ServiceNow Toolset. Manage the Incident to resolution in conjunction with the 3rd parties, keeping the Service Desk record in both Toolsets updated in accordance with agreed WI.
- Problem Management: Will manage, monitor and resolve Problems in accordance with agreed SLA's
- Patch Deployment: Deployment of monthly security patches to Microsoft server environments using the Microsoft SCCM toolset.
- Change Management: Support and participate as required in all Change Management Activities
- Request Fulfilment: Will receive and fulfil simple Service Requests based on the defined Service Catalogue including add, change or remove access to Production or Pre-Production.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of network engineering
- 1st line and some 2nd line experience (some training will be provided)
- Happy to work 4 on 4 off shift pattern (days and nights)
- Able to work on site in Basingstoke full time (no remote working)
If you are interested in applying, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Desktop/Deskside/Trade Floor/2nd Line Support (Banking)
Location: London, England
Location: Cork City, Cork
Desktop Support Engineer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Performance testing Engineer - Contract- Remote
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire