|Job Title:||2nd Line Network Engineer|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
2nd Line Network Engineer - NOC Engineer - SC Cleared - Solihull, West Midlands - Contract
Our client a global IT services provider require an experienced 2nd line network support engineer to join a small team of highly skilled engineers based in Solihull to manage and support a secure Network.
The successful candidate will Security clearance for this role but candidates without this that are willing to undergo clearance will be considered.
Candidates must be willing and able to work flexibly on a day / night shift rota.
Daily duties will include a mixture of:
- General support Escalations
- Fault finding
- Project / Implementation work
Essential Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Cisco routers, switches and firewalls.
- Previous 2nd line support experience.
- Experience of working on live networks.
- Ideally some knowledge and technical understanding of Juniper routers, switches and firewalls.
- Experience in a Service Desk or NOC environment
This is an urgent requirement - to apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
VIP 2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Win10/O365/BAU)
Location: London, England
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer - AD - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Windows 10 & O365)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim