|Job Title:||2nd Line Desktop/Deskside Support (O365, Windows10, Citrix)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Technical Support Engineer (Windows 10, O365, Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, Service Desk) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- 2nd Line BAU remote & face to face Microsoft support experience
- Experience of supporting as many of the following as possible: Windows 10, MS Office 2010/2013/2016, Office 365, Citrix (XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, VDI), Windows 2008/2012 R2 Server, SCCM, VBA, Active Directory etc.
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Works within a team, supporting end users with technical queries relating to several products/systems (e.g. Microsoft products, operating systems, networks, applications, PCs).
- Takes ownership for listening to and understanding the customer's problem. Escalates and/or gains support where necessary to resolve the problem. Uses relevant information to diagnose and to resolve or enable resolution in a timely manner.
- Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/SLA. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Java Developer - Contract - Dublin - J2EE
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin
Security Cleared* Oracle Fusion Cloud Consultant
Security Cleared* Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant