|Job Title:||2nd Line Desktop/Deskside Support Engineer (Windows 10 & O365)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside Support Engineer (Windows 10/Office 365/0365/Retail & Warehouse sector) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a 2nd Line, technical, Deskside/Desktop, customer facing support engineer, with strong Deployment and BAU IT & Windows 10/Office 365 experience around installation, troubleshooting, roll outs/deployment, problem resolution and maintenance experience.
- Must have excellent client facing experience, with extensive experience of providing face to face support
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions. Advises customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- The successful applicant will have as many of the following as possible: Windows 7 & 10, Microsoft Office 2003 -2013 & Office 365, SCCM, Active Directory, MacOS, iPhone & Android, BYOD etc.
- Experience of working within SLAs
- Desirable: Experience of providing IT customer facing supporting within the Retail & Warehouse sector
- Desktop, laptop, printer support
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Web Support Engineer - 2nd Line Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Security Cleared Desktop 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Windows 10 Architect (Desktop)
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Windows 10 Architect (home based)
Location: England, England
Windows 10 Architect - Managed Workplace
Location: England, England