|Job Title:||2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk Support Engineer (O365/Azure/Win10/Windows Server/BAU) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 2 month initial contract, to be based remotely from home (UK Only). Working hours: Monday to Friday 1.30pm to 10pm from home (UK only)
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have customer facing, desktop/deskside 2nd line BAU support experience
- Background in end user support and customer service environments
- Must have strong experience of the following: O365, Azure, Windows10, Windows 2012/2016 Server technologies
- Candidates must be able to work Monday to Friday 1.30pm to 10pm from home (UK only)
- Excellent client facing experience
- Progressing end user incidents referred from the Service Desk using approved tools and in compliance with the Incident process.
- Investigating and diagnosing technical issues passed over from Service Desk.
- Working with Tech Leads and other team members on mitigation and resolution of the incidents.
- Resolving or transferring incidents to appropriate Support Groups.
- Applying timely and accurate updates to assigned incidents.
- Tracking SLA expiry times and resolving incidents within SLA deadlines.
- Updating knowledge documents and raising request.
- Identifying incident trends and potential service improvements and communicating them via the appropriate channels.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk Support Engineer
Location: London, England
2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
2nd Line Deskide Engineer (On Site)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
3rd Line Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Service Desk Agent
Location: Swords, Dublin