|Job Title:||2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support (Retail/O365/Windows 10)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Retail/Windows/MS Office) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Reading, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a 2nd Line Deskside/Desktop technical support engineer, with strong BAU IT & Windows/MS Office experience around installation, troubleshooting, deployment, problem resolution and maintenance, with retail sector experience.
- Must have worked as a face to face support engineer within the retail sector environment.
- Must have excellent client facing experience, with extensive experience of providing face to face support
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions. Advises customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- The successful applicant will have as many of the following as possible: Windows 7 & 10, Microsoft Office 2003 -2013 & Office 365, SCCM, Active Directory, MacOS, iPhone & Android, BYOD etc.
- Experience of working within SLAs
- Desktop, laptop, printer support
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.