|Job Title:||2nd Line Deskside/Desktop/Tech Bar/Technical Support (VIP/Exec)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
2nd Line Deskside/Desktop/Tech Bar/Technical VIP Support Engineer (O365, Windows 10, VOIP, AD, AV) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Woking, Surrey. The successful applicant will have strong VIP/Director/Executive level, BAU face to face and telephone technical support experience.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Experience of the following: PC laptops/builds, OS Configuration, Active Directory Administration, O365, Hardware repair, Windows 10 support experience
- Must have strong VIP BAU Desktop/Deskside/Tech Bar, face to face support experience
- Supporting and manning of the Technical IT & AV Help Desk.
- AV Technical Support (Audio Visual) experience required, as the successful applicant will be providing the following AV services: fault calls, service requests, planned changes, VOIP telephony support, high level AV support, VIP Support, Smart-Hands support
- ServiceNow Call management support experience
- AV & IT Deskside support and stock control experience
- Excellent client facing experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.