|Job Title:||2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer (Windows 10/Citrix/Active Directory/Windows Server 2008 R2) is urgently required by our Global IT Outsourcing Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will join a financial services customer project and we are looking for a candidate who matches the below criteria:
- The successful applicant will have extensive experience with 1st & 2nd Line Support within a BAU environment, providing user support both remotely & face to face.
- Desirable: financial services or banking sector experience
- Experience of supporting as many of the following as possible: Windows 7 & 10, MS Office 2010/2013/2016/Office 365, Windows 2008/2012 R2 Server technologies, Active Directory, SCCM, Citrix, VDI, XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, ThinClient
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Works within a team, supporting end users with technical queries relating to several products/systems (e.g. Microsoft products, operating systems, networks, applications, PCs).
- Takes ownership for listening to and understanding the customer's problem.
- Escalates and/or gains support where necessary to resolve the problem and to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/SLA.
- Uses relevant information to diagnose and to resolve or enable resolution in a timely manner.
- Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
Deskside Support Engineer
Location: Cork, Republic of Ireland
Desktop Project Manager (O365/SCCM/Bitlocker/Windows Defender)
IT Service Desk - 1st Line - 150 Euro p.d.
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: €120 - €150 per day