|Job Title:||2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer (Windows 10/Citrix/Active Directory/Windows Server 2008 R2) is urgently required by our Global IT Outsourcing Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will join a financial services customer project and we are looking for a candidate who matches the below criteria:
- The successful applicant will have extensive experience with 1st & 2nd Line Support within a BAU environment, providing user support both remotely & face to face.
- Desirable: financial services or banking sector experience
- Experience of supporting as many of the following as possible: Windows 7 & 10, MS Office 2010/2013/2016/Office 365, Windows 2008/2012 R2 Server technologies, Active Directory, SCCM, Citrix, VDI, XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, ThinClient
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Works within a team, supporting end users with technical queries relating to several products/systems (e.g. Microsoft products, operating systems, networks, applications, PCs).
- Takes ownership for listening to and understanding the customer's problem.
- Escalates and/or gains support where necessary to resolve the problem and to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/SLA.
- Uses relevant information to diagnose and to resolve or enable resolution in a timely manner.
- Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Java Developer - Contract - Dublin - J2EE
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin
Security Cleared* Oracle Fusion Cloud Consultant
Security Cleared* Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant