2nd Line Application Support Analyst - HR Systems - Glasgow - Contract
Leading Telecommunications company based in Glasgow require an HR MIS Analyst to provide 2nd line support on their HR Applications.
This is an excellent opportunity if you're looking to expand your current HR analyst and systems experience in a fast paced, multi skilled HR environment by providing superuser support for Oracle HR and Recruitment Systems.
- Although the role is primarily systems based, there is also a clear focus on HR and HR processes. The HR Management Information Systems (MIS) team sits under the umbrella of HR Shared Services (HRSS); alongside our Channel Recruitment Team and HR Helpdesk Team.
- The role will provide functional system advice and guidance to the business, and will liaise with the Technical Support teams on general system maintenance including defects, system improvements and testing
- Responsible for advising HR Shared Services on all Oracle HR (including payroll)/Recruitment system related issues
- Collaborate with our technical teams on all system issues
- Deliver HR Management Information reporting and analysis within SLA's, and respond to ad hoc requests
- Responsible for general system maintenance - defect management, improvements, user acceptance testing
- Engage, coach and advise the wider People Team on HR systems and Reporting, applying insights to make recommendations for new ways of working
- Analyse and maintain all HR system access, ensuring appropriate controls are in place
- SME Lead/Assist on Ad Hoc HR projects where required - e.g. System upgrades, Large scale terms and conditions changes projects
- Ensure relevant documentation is available for all HR systems/reporting processes and procedures
Knowledge & Experience
- Advanced excel, with ability to effectively and efficiently manipulate and analyse data
- Experience of working with HR/Payroll systems and reporting tools
- Experience of implementing and improving HR processes of an intermediate level
- A sound understanding of HR processes i.e. Terms & Conditions changes, Absence, New Starters
- Knowledge and experience of system testing procedures
- Drive and self-motivation
- Flexible and open to change
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels across the organisation providing great customer service
- Strong team working skills focusing on sharing best practice and supporting colleagues
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.