|Contact Name:||Konrad Klusek|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Are you a team player that is aware of emerging technologies and delivering within an agile methodology in particular a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)? Are you committed to raising standards and delighting our customers? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people, promotes diversity and is at the leading edge of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people who will work together to deliver latest technologies to our customer.
Set the Scene
We are looking for self-motivated Network Architects to join our new delivery team responsible for the build, implementation and support of a new IaaS Infrastructure and other key services through to 'business as usual' within both new and established Data Centres. You will work collaboratively within cross-functional teams and alongside the customer. Working with a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective ways of delivery and value to the projects you are working on. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability. Key to this row is the aptitude to embrace a Scaled Agile Framework delivery where everyone is empowered, accountable and driven to deliver value to our customer.
Role will require some travel to parts of the UK and be expected work at other client locations for short periods as and when needed.
Working in supportive environments, driving continuous service improvement at all times, individuals will be empowered to collectively make decisions to achieve the broader benefits of delivering in a lean agile way.
Teams are made up of varying skills and experience and therefore, whatever you're currently level of experience, with the right aptitude to deliver via Agile, this role will provide you with the ability to broaden your skill-set working with the latest technologies to deliver to the customers requirement and the wider business benefits.
This role requires close customer engagement working as a collaborative team across all aspects of delivery and into live service via a Devops approach rolling features/capability through delivery and into 'business as usual'.
You will have the opportunity to work across all elements of this project, building your technical competence, client facing and team leading skills.
- Proven track record of delivering Cisco and Juniper network solutions in both Windows and Linux environments.
- A detailed knowledge of Solarwinds, Cisco/Juniper routing, Cisco Firepower
- Proven track record of producing coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- Extensive experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices
Flexibility, Diversity and Inclusion
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Tangible recognition from customers and/or our sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing our company.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.