|Job Title:||1st / 2nd Line Support (Onsite)|
|Start Date:||July / August / September 2022|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Dunne|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Our global tech client is urgently looking to hire a 1st/2nd Line Support Technician to support with a long term Public Sector project.
The ideal person should have the following:
- Provides technical support activities as part of service delivery provision and/or projects deployment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance.
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Advises customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Works without supervision and has depth of specialisation or able to work on a wide range of systems.
- Have a British passport (to allow for security checks as a public sector client)
- Available to work on-site in Oxford, Kidlington Mon-Fri, 9-5PM
If you think you have the above profile and would like to hear more, please send your CV to this add for immediate response.
Please be quick to avoid disappointment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Deskide Engineer (On Site)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
3rd LINE INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALIST - REMOTE -CONTRACT
Location: London, England
ONSITE TECH SUPPORT ENGINEER - BELFAST-CONTRACT
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Business Support Coordinator
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry