|Job Title:||1st Line Desktop/Help-Desk/Service Desk/Junior IT Support|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
1st Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Help-Desk/Junior IT Support Engineer/Analyst (Windows & MS Office) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for a part-time, 2 days a week, initial 9 months rolling contract, based in Reading City Centre, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a 1st Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Junior IT Support Engineer/Analyst, with an understanding and interest in IT
- The successful applicant will be comfortable providing face to face, client/user facing technical IT support
- IT Training will be provided to expand and gain new and deeper IT technical skills.
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Advise customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- The successful applicant will have the opportunity to learn and support users with the following: Windows 7 & 10, Microsoft Office 2013/2016/Office 365, SCCM, Active Directory, MacOS, iPhone & Android, BYOD etc.
- The successful applicant will work within SLAs/KPIs and an ITIL environment
- Provide Desktop, laptop, printer support
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.