0365 Architect - Workplace Solutions
Using your combination of design skills and customer facing interaction to own solutions for large scale migrations onto O365.
Working with customers to understand their business strategy and design and drive migration strategies for significant areas of their business.
As Solution Architect, you will work with delivery-focused specialists working across a range of Workplace projects & industries.
You will be working out of a base location office (or at home) contributing to enterprise sized solutions.
The role involves:
- Designing complex O365 transformation programmes as a senior architect
- Understanding of Hybrid O365 configurations
- Good understanding of Azure and AWS cloud platforms
- Working with O365 applications at an SME level
- SME in at least one major O365 workload
- Broad knowledge in wider O365 stack
- Azure and AWS experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Managed Workplace Senior Architect (Microsoft/SCCM/AD/Citrix)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Openstack Senior Solutions Architect - AWS, Cloud
Location: S. E. England, England
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Daily Rate
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Salary plus benefits
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, S. E. England, England