Job location: Dusseldorf
Start date: ASAP
- Independently finish the integration and acceptance of indoor solution (e.g. lampsite system) withcustomer
- Design and planning of indoor solution with IBWAVE and ICS Designer tools
- External and internal interface for technical project coordination
- Provide technical support and configuration service to our customers independently or jointly with thetechnical support team
- Deliver technical presentations/workshops and training for customers, partners and prospects
- Subcontractor training and certification, ensure rollout quality
- Compliance of customer workflow & project management. tools
- Provide pre-sales support for testing, bidding or workshops
- Strong understanding of Indoor wireless systems GSM / UMTS / LTE/NR
- MUST technical lead for project design, deployment and maintenance in Wireless Indoor projects
- Be able to work independently and steering a team of Indoor solution project
- At least bachelor degree in Telecommunication or Electrical / Electronic Engineering area.
- At least 5-10 years practical experience within Wireless delivery projects (Technician, Engineering or Back office OMC/NMS/NOC)
- Have good technical experience for integration and troubleshooting of Wireless products
- Have good experience for indoor solution (DAS, Lampsite system and Small Cell)
- General Knowledge of Standard Installation Procedures and Network design.
- Preferred experience of OMC/NMC/NOC operation in multivendor environment.
- Fluency in German and English is preferred.
- Must eligible to work within EU.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Product Designer - UI/UX
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Software Engineering Lead
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking