Wintel & VDI Support Engineer
Location-Churchdown, Gloucestershire 5 days a week
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Wintel & VDI Support Engineer role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level. The role will primarily involve incident management on our clients' live system, on incidents that have been escalated from 1/2nd line resources that are often remotely based environments. Your role will involve incident management and change implementation on our clients' live system.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Active Directory & Group Policy management, design and support
- Microsoft HyperV virtualization or VMware experience
- Windows Server technologies such as Skype For Business, Exchange 2012/16.
- Good understanding of Network Design principles, FireWalls, WAN protocols
- Security technologies such as McAfee AV / ePolicy Orchestrator
- PowerShell and other scripting experience
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Infra & Applications Support Engineer
Core Apps 3rd Line Engineer
Scheduling Coordinator/Resource Controller
Dynamics 365 CRM / Power Apps Architect
1st Line IT Service Desk Agent
Identity Management (SailPoint IIQ) Consultant