|Job Title:||Warehouse Operator - Asset Configuration (I.T. based role)|
|Contact Name:||Chris Perry|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
We are currently recruiting for a new exciting opportunity on a long term Temporary contract as a Warehouse Operator in the Configuration Department.
Our Warehouse Operatives are the vital people who go above and beyond expectations to exceed our customer's requirements and ensure our hubs are thriving work environments. Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Configuration on asset devices
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Knowledge using Microsoft Packages
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
- Good eye for detail and attention to detail.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Infra & Applications Support Engineer
2nd / 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer
Network Engineer/WAN Engineer/2nd Line Network Support
2nd Line WAN Network Support/Juniper SRX Routers/BGP/IPSEC/MPLS
Network Engineer/2nd Line Network Support (WAN)
3rd Line Network Engineer/LAN Engineer/Network Technician