|Job Title:||Warehouse Operator - Asset Configuration (I.T. based role)|
|Duration:||6 month rolling|
|REF:||WOC - new_1684931709|
|Contact Name:||Chris Perry|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are currently recruiting for a new exciting opportunity on a Temporary contract as a Warehouse Operator in the Configuration Department.
Our Warehouse Operatives are the vital people who go above and beyond expectations to exceed our customer's requirements and ensure our hubs are thriving work environments. Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Configuration on asset devices
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Knowledge using Microsoft Packages
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
- Good eye for and attention to detail.
***Successful candidates will be required to undergo Security Clearance process - in-date UK passport needed***
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
WAN Network Architect
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE
Dynamics 365 F&O Consultants
MS DYNAMICS 365 FINANCE &O CONSULTANT - REMOTE- CONTRACT
MS Dynamics F&O Consultant
Location: City of London