|Job Title:||Warehouse Operator Admin|
|Contact Name:||Abhishekta Pandey|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Warehouse Operator - Administration
6 month rolling with the possibility of permanence if all goes well
9-5 Monday - Friday 37 hours
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Warehouse Admin role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level. This is an exciting new opportunity for Warehouse Admins on a Temporary contract.
The role holder will work within a logistics team such as warehouse, build and configuration, recycle etc. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate a level of knowledge and experience that enables them to work fairly independently.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Knowledge using Microsoft Packages
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems (Carrier Systems) would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Managing the order processing
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Warehouse Operator - Recycle
Warehouse Operator - Logistics
Warehouse Operator - Configuration (IT systems based position)
Salary: Up to £12.53 per hour
Transport Administration Role
Warehouse Operative Recycling
Warehouse IT Operative Configuration