|Job Title:||Warehouse operator|
|Salary:||Up to £9.90 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Heaney|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Position: Warehouse Operator
Type: Temporary, PAYE - 2 years
Location: Warrington, on site
Timings: Weekdays 8.30am - 5pm
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Managing Recycle auditing
- System update on Assets
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Knowledge and experience within Auditing processes
- Knowledge using Microsoft Packages
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mobile Deskside Engineer
Service Desk Agent
Location: Republic of Ireland
Infrastructure Architect -
Train-to-Fit LAN Engineer