|Job Title:||Warehouse operator|
|Salary:||Up to £9.90 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Heaney|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Position: Warehouse Operator
Type: Temporary, PAYE - 2 years
Location: Warrington, on site
Timings: Weekdays 8.30am - 5pm
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Managing Recycle auditing
- System update on Assets
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Knowledge and experience within Auditing processes
- Knowledge using Microsoft Packages
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Warehouse Operator - Recycle
Warehouse Operative Recycling
Warehouse Operator - Logistics
Warehouse IT Operative Configuration
Warehouse Operator - Configuration (IT systems based position)
Salary: Up to £12.53 per hour