*security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
Leading IT Services Provider in the defence sector require a skilled VDI Architect to join their team in Basingstoke
- Demonstrable experience of delivering VDI solutions e.g. VMWare Horizon in a secure environment.
- Demonstrable experience of owning the delivery of a work package from design, through prototyping, ensuring the solution meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Extensive experience of troubleshooting and supporting service teams for the resolution of technical issues, and able to provide early life support.
- Candidates must an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems administration within an enterprise environment - delivery of configuration change via GPO, Registry, Filesystem, PowerShell cmdlets or, WMI, as well as Windows Update and patching mechanisms, including Windows Installer.
- Extensive experience of defining designs in line with requirements, whilst meeting delivery and operational challenges.
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.