|Job Title:||Transport Administration Role|
|REF:||FJ Transport Admin_1684832685|
|Contact Name:||Felix Kibble|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Transport Administration Position
We are currently recruiting for a new exciting opportunity on a long term contract as a Warehouse Administrator in the Transport Department in Warrington.
Administration Operatives are the vital people who go above and beyond expectations to exceed our customer's requirements and ensure our hubs are thriving work environments. Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
The role holder will work within a logistics team such as warehouse, build and configuration, recycle etc. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate a level of knowledge and experience that enables them to work fairly independently.
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties
- 9 - 5 shifts Monday to Friday
- Managing the order processing
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse admin team meeting multiple deadlines.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Knowledge using Microsoft Packages
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems (Carrier Systems) would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Transport Administration Role
Field Resource Administrator