|Job Title:||Transmission Performance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Transmission Performance Manager
Reading - Hybrid working
MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and Three for serving their tens of millions of customers in the UK. Working at MBNL means being part of a team where you feel connected, valued and supported.
MBNL are looking to recruit a Transmission Performance Manager to proactively manage all aspects of the Transmission Performance Service. This role will manage the delivery of Transmission Operations services by the supplier ecosystem to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets set by EE/BT, Three and the MBNL Board.
What you can expect to be doing:
The Transmission Performance Manager contributes to delivering the Operational outcomes of:
- Transmission Performance Management - Reporting and monitoring TX KPI's providing valuable insight, Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the network, Identifying continuous service improvements for the TX network.
- Supplier / Vendor Management and Support - Providing insight on supplier / vendor performance and challenge.
- Project and Design Support - Engaging with shareholders, internal teams and suppliers to Deliver network improvements.
- Operational Demand, Readiness & Acceptance - Supporting new network infrastructure and change involving Transmission E2E.
The activities that deliver this are:
- Assuring Supplier Performance for all Transmission related Services (including Transmission elements of Incident, Performance, Problem & Event Management) and associated KPIs for which MBNL are accountable
- Support the shareholders (EE/BT and Three) with assurance of Transmission Performance for which they are accountable
- Act as the Customer interface for Transmission Performance Services
- Based on data analysis, shareholder feedback on customer experience (direct or indirect) or industry knowledge, drive behaviours within Supplier and Identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement in Transmission Performance for which MBNL are accountable
- Identify Network and Business Risks from the function, and raise into appropriate forum
- Support the Senior Service & Network Performance Manager in any project/workshop/discussions where Transmission Performance services which MBNL are accountable for may be impacted, and/or could support
- Ensure that supplier maintains excellent standards of analysis and decision making, and return on investment and value from their services
- Ensure the required checks are in place to protect Transmission KPIs and Services as part of Supplier Operational Readiness, Operational Acceptance and Health check processes
- Ensure suitable acceptance criteria, network performance monitoring, physical and data auditing is designed, forecasted, funded and has clear accountability, for all Project, SI and NPI Activities, to protect Transmission KPIs and Services
- Act as Transmission SME on behalf of MBNL Operations, providing direction and value-add to the TX design, deployment and capacity delivery process to drive OLO and Microwave performance.
The successful Transmission Performance Manager will have:
- Strong experience of Operations function (e.g., availability, performance, incident or change management) to achieve agreed business outcomes, performance targets and industry benchmarks
- Professional qualification in either/or | Access TX | Backhaul TX | IP/Core transport |
- Expert knowledge of transmission architecture past, present and future and their interconnecting technologies
- KPI and SLA management and understanding of how they are used to measure quality for Transmission services.
- Dealing with Availability, Problem, Incident and CSI Management.
- Great communication skills with the ability to excite and engage stakeholders.
- ITIL Qualification
To apply for the Transmission Performance Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Software Engineering Lead
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance