Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid Working)
Great opportunity to work as Transition Manager for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid Working ). We are looking for a Transition Manager who can lead and manage transition activities centred around the Service Desk operation and supporting L2-L4 teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- L1-L4 service readiness and associated activities for each new end market i.e.
- AWS telephony set-up for Service Desk & testing for each new end market
- Raise and manage pre-approved changes and RFC's to configure new end market locations and users
- Review readiness checklist with L1-L4 teams weekly but driving actions/activities daily with Service desk and other supporting functions i.e. Incident / Change / Asset / Problem Management
- Work with Service Readiness Director providing input on progress of related readiness activities calling out any areas that need escalating
- Transition management of Service Delivery Teams and coordination of the various teams and individuals
- Manage service transition project for the introduction of new functionality and services
- Strong Transition Management experience, especially within Retail domain.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent managerial skills.
** If interested and to have detailed discussion, please drop your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com **
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Desktop Support_Mandarin speaking
IT Desktop Support
DYNAMICS 365 CRM ARCHITECT - CONTRACT -IRELAND- REMOTE
Core Apps 3rd line Engineer
DYNAMICS 365 CLOUD ARCHITECT - CONTRACT -IRELAND- REMOTE
Change Communications Lead