|Job Title:||Trading Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Role: Trading Analyst / Digital X-Sell Specialist
Location: Reading/Hybrid way of working
The digital X-sell specialist sits as a key role within the digital sales team. Accountable for the strategies and tactics required to deliver our digital commercial goals that drive our digital x-sell commercial outcomes. Working in partnership with colleagues facing into category management, marketing technology, development and operations, this role is accountable for the x-sell volume and quality of our key growth channel.
Direct accountability for re-contracting and additional revenue lines of >£100M through enabling customers to purchase additional products through all digital channels.
Collaboratively working across the business with partner channels and CVM teams to drive the correct balance of digital share ensuring the customer journey design is efficient as possible, influencing internal plans and strategies to enable digital success over a 1-3 year horizon.
Complete commercial ownership of the digital x-sell channel, Identifying risks and opportunities to budget. Creates and communicates short term tactical plans, and longer-term strategic plans to mitigate risk and drive growth.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Delivery of retention and second line sales targets in excess of £200M revenue annually
- Influencing the wider company strategy to invest and prioritise digital and demonstrating the return on those investments
- Team leadership
What we ae looking for:
- Highly numerate with experience of digital trading environments ideally in a multi-channel trading environment. Strong commercial head, experience handling budgets, forecasts and impact to P&L.
- Understanding of digital marketing channels (campaign techniques, metrics, KPIs, and performance levers).
- Thorough appreciation of UX principles and experience working on digital journeys across multiple channels and platforms.
- Familiar with underpinning digital technology platforms and able to seamlessly switch between technical requirements and the resultant expected digital experiences. Providing the translation between customer journeys and technical deliverables to achieve customer and commercial outcomes
- Strong analysis skills, able to form a story from data, convert into actionable insights and ultimately to playback to stakeholders. Experienced using digital analytics platforms to self-serve insight and reporting.
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.