|Job Title:||Third Line Shared Service Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Uma Nidhi|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Third Line Shared Service Support Engineer - (Security Cleared)
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require an Third Line Shared Service Support Engineer to join their successful Practice on an Contract basis.
- Experience working in a 3rd NOC support group.
- Experience and awareness of NCSC security principles and familiar with implementing these principles in operational environments.
- Experience and knowledge of Protective Monitoring toolsets such as Elastic, LiveNX, Tenerable, Zabbix.
- Ideally Have knowledge of MS Service Center Support tool, Cisco SDWAN, Juniper, Certes etc
- Thorough knowledge of network technologies relating to the Cisco/Juniper product set would be preferable.
- Ideally have been in a support role in a WAN environments, i.e. has knowledge of IP, Routing, SD-WAN solutions, encryption, edge virtualisation (VMWare or Adva)
- Configuration, maintenance and continual improvement (tuning) of alerting rules in response to good practice guidelines and as a result if incident detection.
- Detailed investigation and Diagnostics via tooling of service performance and functionality.
- Create workarounds, solutions and mitigations for identified issues.
- Identify issues requiring more detailed and in-depth analysis and escalate to product manufacture.
- The reception of escalated customer fault reports and technical enquiries. Analysis, investigation and production of support solutions relating to the deployed equipment or service
- To perform remote diagnostic tests where applicable to aid primary fault rectification
- To ensure all work performed complies with the Company's quality requirements and ISO9000
- Implement Approved Configuration Changes
- Assist in Collation of Performance & Availability Data
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Network Support Engineer
3rd Line Infrastructure & Applications Support Engineer
3rd Line Support Engineer/Wintel/VDI/Windows Server/VMWare
Wintel Support Engineer